Video IRCWCC Nats 2017 Videos

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Kevin P., Jul 21, 2017.

1. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

Greetings,
    Here are a few videos I made from IRCWCC Nats.

The first one is the highlight reel, mainly footage from Tuesday AM and Thursday AM, including the Arizona fire

I also have the ring of death. It was a little less exciting than previous years, but I edited out most of the slow parts

And finally I have a bulk of the action from Thursday AM fleet battle. The battling in this clip is generally representative of how the week went

Enjoy!

WillCover and Beaver like this.
  2. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

Looks like it was a lot of fun. What happened to the Arizona?

3. WillCover

WillCover -->> C T D <<--

Thanks Kevin for including my sink in not just one...but all 3 videos!:laugh:

NickMyers and Beaver like this.
  4. Kevin P.

Kevin P. Well-Known Member

Arizona suffered an unprovoked ESC failure, everything else was fine fortunately.

And sorry about that Will! I only had a small portion of footage of the week, so I had to make do. I also figured that people would want to see if your mustache could recover a boat on its own...something you will have to work on for next year.

I think that my boat took the most damage in the highlights video, while I was editing it seemed like every good shot had my boat on the receiving end haha. One good thing from that is it reminds me of all the areas for improvement in my boat/battling (like 'wow my acceleration sucked,' and 'I only shot the water there,' and 'are my guns shooting hard enough?').

WillCover likes this.
  5. WillCover

WillCover -->> C T D <<--

Panzer and Beaver like this.