31 July

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Battle Squadron' started by Jay Jennings, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

Hey all,
    We are going out tomorrow, sorry for the short notice but this is spur of the moment.
    Myself, Steve C, Paul and Dave are going to be at the Grove tomorrow am. If we can use it we will, if not we will look at going somewhere else. Any details will be posted here. Haven't hammered out too much yet but we will probably go for 1100 ish. Dave lives right near the Grove so he will give an update as to the status of the Grove before we go out.
    Hope to see you all there,
    J

2. Jay Jennings

We are picking 1100 at the Grove. If the Grove is busy, Dave will let me kbow and we'll figure something out on the fly.
    J

3. Jay Jennings

Well we had a good day.
    Steve C, Paul and myself had a few sorties.The last one ended with Scharhorst losing propulsion due to a slipped gear. Steve took a short video after he pushed me to shore. I will try to post it when I get it from him. Paul and I took on Steve and good fun was had by all.
    Rob Clarke came out as well and we all shot the s$&t and the boats and he gave me a good idea for securing Scharnhorst's in place.
    There are no pics of the battling, just the damage. I will post them a little later.
    I can just say that Scharnhorst really needs to be resheeted now!!! (thanks Steve)
    J