7/32" triple rotates $250 or TRADE

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by vicious p, Apr 14, 2010.

1. vicious p

vicious p Well-Known Member

I have a pair of 7/32 triples for sale that ill let go for $250 OBO. These guns run $165 new from BDE when they were running. Not sure what the new prices from strike will be but since i have yet to sell my DKM Graf Spee im going to be converting the ship to fast gun and need to sell the cannons to fund the project. I will post pictures later. thanks

2. jamesyoung

jamesyoung Member

RE: 7/32" triple rotates $250
    Would you mind running .177 bb's through them and see how well they fire? I think that the plans Stephen is using to build are the same for 7/32 and .177.
    James

3. Gascan

Gascan Active Member

RE: 7/32" triple rotates $250 Strike Models has their cannons almost ready to go. They actually have some old 3/16" and .177" magazines with new valves and accumulators that they are selling now, and have preliminary information for their cannons up. They do say that "This page is very preliminary and will be changing drastically over the next few days."

http://www.strikemodels.com/products/cannon-big-gun/

4. jamesyoung

jamesyoung Member

I just saw the strike announcement now. I'm excited... now I just need to convince the admiral.
    After reading that I realized that I'm looking for .177 or 3/16, not 7/32. D'oh.
    But where Strike is asking 200 for 1 turret, this is still a good deal, even if they have to be shipped somewhere.
    James

5. vicious p

RE: 7/32" triple rotates $250 .177 bb's dont work that great they tend to jam the guns up. But i do have plenty of 7/32 ammo to go with them if you decide to build something else that needs them. OR i can also supply a DKM Graf Spee ready to go at additional cost. =)

6. vicious p

[​IMG] I had this gun in A turret in my DKM Graf Spee with rotation and depression. Ill even leave the servo with the gun for depression. Its just a real tiny cheap micro servo.

[​IMG]This was the B turret gun i had fixed off the stern.

Id like $250 for the pair. They fit fine in a pocket battleship but may have other uses to suit your needs. Thanks for looking. Any other questions feel free to ask. Free ammo with purchase!

7. cozger

cozger New Member

RE: 7/32" triple rotates $250 ill buy those with your graff spee if you ship international

8. vicious p

The Graf Spee has been converted to fast gun, but i do have the cannons still and yes they are for sale. Where are you located?

Im now also interested in trades for hulls, looking mostly at Z-boats or other small destroyers,cruisers, and pre-dreads! Let me know if you have anything to offer. thanks

9. cozger

cozger New Member

im in the european side of turkey

10. eljefe

eljefe Active Member

R/C ship combat has spread as far as Turkey? Wow! Welcome!

11. cozger

cozger New Member

thnx, we dont have a club here though, i will be the first person who will ever build a rc combat ship. probably start a club here with some friends and spread the hobby.

12. shakeyboba

shakeyboba Member

Have these cannons been sold? Contact me

Bob

13. vicious p

No sir, they are still up for grabs.

14. shakeyboba

shakeyboba Member

I sent you Pictures of Two ships Either could be a Trade. Ihope you recieved them
    Bob

15. cozger

cozger New Member

i am also interested can you send them to turkey?

16. cozger

cozger New Member

do you accept paypal?