For Sale 8.8 cm SK L/45 naval guns - 1/144 scale - sets of 6

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by NickMyers, Oct 18, 2016.

1. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

IMG_0607.JPG
    VulTek Industries - Simplified Armaments Division is pleased to offer these 3d printed in ABS, complete with barrel (slightly overlength so you can trim to fit your personal aesthetics). Barrel is 1/16" PTFE which VTI-SAD has determined will deflect on impact rather than shatter, dent, or transfer the full force into the part. Except for paint (and a quick barrel trim if you want to) these are ready to install.

Here is a photo of a set I painted up for my own use. If you paint better than me - and that is a low bar - yours will look better than mine.
    IMG_0602.JPG

These are semi-scale and not highly detailed, but I think more scale than the currently commonly used equivalents.
    Size comparison vs commonly used 88 on 144 scale Goeben aft superstructure element (note that the Goeben did actually mount these guns in these positions )
    20161018_112546.jpg

I'm making these available in sets of 6 for $10 + postage. Paypal or cold-hard-cash (in person). PM me to arrange.

rcaircraftnut, Anachronus and Panzer like this.
  2. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

Ok, talked me into it.

3. Morgen Anthony

Morgen Anthony Member

I like them

4. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

Just a note for those thinking about these....I have bought from Nick several times and these are great!!!! they will hold up to a BB hit. :woot: