A quick question from Nova Scotia

Discussion in 'New England Task Force (IRCWCC)' started by TheMackster, Sep 16, 2008.

1. TheMackster

TheMackster Member

Hello all,

Newbie Canadian skipper intruding on your forum.

I'm just barely getting started with "fast gun" 1/144 ships (been talking with some local members for 3-4 months and just came back from CANATS this past weekend) and was wondering where you usually meet for build sessions and battles?

I mean, Maine's just a stone throw away and I may be able to pop down for a weekend and see what you guys are up to? I just picked up a county-class cruiser hull and would love more info as I start to build it up.

Thanks for listening!
    Mack

2. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

We are mostly situated in Mass. and Connecticut. You should probably look at NABS or other Canadian groups, should be some in your area. i think you want to talk to Bob Pottle (forum name Bob Pottle)

3. TheMackster

TheMackster Member

Ah, well, when I hear New England I always think Maine first. I've talked to Bob and know several of the NABS skippers. I met more of them during CANATS this past weekend.

Maybe I'll be able to chat with you guys later this fall if our plans work out and the wife and I manage to sneak down to Salem for another Hallowe'en vacation week. Did it 2 years ago and loved every second of it, really beautiful down there.

4. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

Salem? i just did an essay on the Witch trials, and stuff, so i have had enough Salem for 2 life times. But no, we have the Boston and Connecticut Strike Forces.