Allied Attack!

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Gascan, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Gascan

Gascan Active Member

Another battle, another chance to use the RC Hero camera. My brother already posted the link in another thread, but it deserves it's own topic. This video is the second battle of the day, aboard my SMS Teggethoff. We did some major detailing, adding turret covers, boats, and casemates to the masts we added at the beginning of the year. In the video, you'll notice that B turret, my float, was removed and replaced by the small fishing bobber inside the barbette.
    Unfortunately, we forgot to change the batteries from the previous month, so we only got that one battle. While trying to record the last round (we didn't know that the batteries were dead yet), the camera lens cover was hit and shattered. Fortunately, I was able to bring the camera in and remove it before it could get shot or splashed again. Replacement lens covers aren't too expensive at $20 a pair, but I'll see if I can make a blast-proof cover to prevent this happening again.

2. mike5334

mike5334 Well-Known Member

Hahaha! Great timing with the music with the sink!

3. hairy_apple

hairy_apple Member

It's too bad you did not catch the impact on the camera, it would have been a pretty cool video. The sink is pretty legit though, really cool video.