Battle date changed to May 22nd

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Battle Squadron' started by sinkin321, Apr 16, 2010.

1. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

Ok: It looks like most have no problem with the May 22nd date so
    May 22/ 2010 is the first of the season starting at 10am going to 2pm " ish"
    I will have the Tirpitz ready and will bring the cargo ship as at the show there were many people wanting to try the hobby so that is what they can do. see you there.
    If someone can let Steve Hill know that we will need to pick up a permit, so funds will need to be made avaliable,and if no one has any problem with it I can pick the pemit up.
    Paul we need to now days you can come because if its Sat. or Sun. we need the day on the permit. I will asked for the same dates we had in the past with Sun or Sat up unitl Aug. 15th then Sat. and Sun. for the rest until Sept 30 for CAN NATS.

2. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

Steve is down south right now but I will contact him when he gets home.
    J

3. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

John I cant give you either a definatlive saturday or sunday. Right now they are doing a rescheduling of all agents. The results have n ot been released. Supposedly they want to have it in place by May 30 but it could be delayed until end of june.