Big Gun warships sale: SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Malagon, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Malagon

Malagon New Member

Due to lack of time, funds and that apparently my club MWBG is inactive I am selling all of the following items listed. This sale is for everything I have no desire to split it up since I can use the room. No guarantees on functionality of equipment. Its been to long and I just don't have the patience to test everything. All ships and equipment listed are for 1/144 scale big gun rules.
    Normandie class French WWI ere BB- Wood hull with superstructure. I bought this used and never did anything with it. Most of the internal hardware is still in place.
    Sharnhorts class WW2 era German BC- Fiberglass hull, 3 main Indiana style 7/32 cannon. Front 2 are linked to rotate, all 3 have depression. Ship has a 7 channel futaba radio installed. Sank on last battle years ago and never repaired. Superstructure in need of major work.
    Tirpitz WW2 era German BB-Fiberglass hull, ship never fully completed. major subsystems installed. 4 main 1/4" Indiana style cannons built by me. 6 canister style cannons for secondarys. Superstructure mostly finished. 6 channel Futaba raido for ship, most servos installed.
    Hipper fiberglass hull, hasn't been cut.
    6 twin 2.5" dia turrets for a Hipper. Indiana style built by me, not fully assembled but all hardware to complete is included.
    4 4 barrel 1/4" cannon Indiana style built by me. Mostly finished but all hardware to complete is included.
    20oz and 12oz CO2 bottles. 1 each
    Full set Tirpitz hull plans
    large quantities of clippard air fittings
    Many assorted sizes and lengths brass tubing and rods.
    Full prints to make Indiana style cannons plus ones i drew of for different diameter turrets.
    Different quantities and sizes of ball bearing ammo
    Hobbico acc-cycle charger conditioner analyzer for radio batteries
    Several ni-cad battery chargers
    Large quanities assorted lengths and sizes of Balsa wood. Also same of mechanical fittings and connectors.
    Assorted Gel cel batteries. These were for the Tirpitz and for a refit on the Sharnhorst.

Price is firm at 800$
    Pictures available upon request.
    Thank you,
    Brian Magers
    PS Forgot to add I live in Paris, IL and am not willing to travel thats the biggest part of the reason for the low price.

2. tsolson55

tsolson55 Active Member

RE: Big Gun warships sale Would you ship to So. Calif? And any Idea how much it might be to ship?
    Thanks

3. Knight4hire

Knight4hire Active Member

RE: Big Gun warships sale

Hi Brian;
    Hey, that is not far off of my drive home!

Todd:
    I see that you are interested as well. Are you interested in all of it or just an item or two?
    Maybe we could work something out?

4. Malagon

Malagon New Member

Skippy no idea on shipping costs its a awfull lot of stuff. With the sizes involved it would probably have to be shipped freight which for me isnt a problem since I work for my dad at a machine shop but it might be for you.

Edit- I might have full plans for the Hipper I will check morrow no promises though.

5. tsolson55

tsolson55 Active Member

RE: Big Gun warships sale Hey Brian,
    Well at the time I am battling fast guns, but I know a guy who has switched to the big gun group and really likes it. So I was thjinking about the whole package, but I think I'll hold off a little longer and go up and see a battle or 2 and maybe ease into to the Big Gun club
    Good luck, Todd

6. Malagon

Malagon New Member

RE: Big Gun warships sale This should link to a photo album of my ships if it doesnt let me know. http://picture.vzw.com/pri/gallery/message/view.do?tab=gallery&folderId=268642579&messageType=saved&msgNo=1&slide=1

Knight if your still interested let me know. I spent most of today sorting stuff and getting stuff ready.

No problem Skippy I understand.

7. tsolson55

tsolson55 Active Member

Hey Brian,
    I will keep an eye on the post and see if you do end up spliting your stuff up, I don't know anyone who doesn't need a nice big DKM Crusier on Battleship.[​IMG]
    Skippy

8. tsolson55

tsolson55 Active Member

RE: Big Gun warships sale Hey Brain,
    Where can I find info on the "indiana style 7/32 cannons" and do you have any pics of the Tirpitz WW2 era German BB-Fiberglass hull, ship never fully completed. major subsystems installed. 4 main 1/4" indiana style cannons built by me. 6 canister style cannons for secondarys. Superstructure mostly finished. 6 channel Futaba raido for ship, most servos installed.

Skippy

9. tsolson55

tsolson55 Active Member

RE: Big Gun warships sale Brian,
    Your link takes me to a Verizon web page, I guess I might be doing something wrong.
    Skippy

10. Malagon

Malagon New Member

RE: Big Gun warships sale Skippy found out i cant share the album like i thought to the forum. If you pm me with your email addy i can send it to you that way. Info on the cannons 7/32 cannons not sure I got pictures in my album that i took today actuall info not sure about its been so long.

11. tsolson55

tsolson55 Active Member

RE: Big Gun warships sale Got it.
    Thanks Brian

12. radollar2000

radollar2000 Active Member

RE: Big Gun warships sale Hey Knight I was interested in just a few of the items, you still willing to work out a deal?

13. Knight4hire

Knight4hire Active Member

RE: Big Gun warships sale Radollar2000;
    Email me and lets see what we can do.
    I am still working on the finance Officer to make this happen.

14. Malagon

Malagon New Member

At this time everything is sold. Thank you to all those who expressed interest in what I have posted. If anything changes between now and the finale sale date I will post on here to that effect.
    Once again thanks,
    Brian Magers

15. RiverRaider

RiverRaider Member

Brian,
    We got back last night, it was just over a 1000 miles round trip. Thanks for having everything all boxed up and ready to go and having a flexible schedule to allow me to deliver the car and pick up the ships on the same trip. I just finished unloading and looking over everything today. Nice work on the guns you made! Denny was really impressed by all of the equipment in your machine shop.
    Thanks Again,
    Chuck

16. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

RE: Big Gun warships sale The only thing I can see there for me is the Tirpitz hull plans. Is it just the hull or is the Superstructure there as well? Looking for the Top view of theship and the side mainly.