Bismark for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by DeletedUser, Mar 22, 2008.

1. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

Does anybody want to sell me a bismarck (its my favorite ship). I would be so happy if you sold me a battle ready bismarck. ................................................................................................................................
    Just to tell you guys i want this ship so i can blow my friends Hood to its just a pile of splinters in the middle of the pond.

2. Ragresen

Ragresen Member

Sean I really do not recommend you start out with a Bismark. the allies love to quickly gang up on them at battles from what I have seen. Seriously I would start off with a ship you may like that has a less complicated setup. The Bismark has a lot of things in her to Maintain. Sometimes simple is better.

3. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

If you like the Bismark, a nice Prinz Eugen might be a good compromise. The PE was with Bismarck at Denmark Straight (and in fact was the first ship to hit the Hood), and has the same basic very cool look. The difference is, she'll have a lot less systems to maintain and will be easier to learn how to maintain properly.

4. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

ragresen the guys in my area that have axis ships ,i emailed them and they said that if they gang up on me they will help the rookie out

5. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

That doesn't mean they'll save you from getting sunk, or keep you from taking so much damage that your team loses.

6. Ragresen

Ragresen Member

Sean the ship of choice for me was and still is a Bismark. I did not build one right away because there are lots of things to learn on manovering and firing. Also it pays to know your teams mates so you can work with them. Any ship can be good or bad. It is about having time under your belt before you build a ship that most regard as a major threat. Learn on something smaller before you go tackling a ship with as much as the Bismark has. Not saying this to say do not build it, but saying be ready for a steep learning curve that could make you want to quit the hobby fast if you go with the Bismark.

7. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

thanks for the idea