Boomer Boy says hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BoomerBoy17, Jun 5, 2008.

1. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

Hello everyone. I live in CT, and would b in a fast gun club. Im looking to attend a battle soon, so that i can decide whether or not to get into this hobby. Afterwards, if i decide to continue, i will most likey be buying a Baltimore-class hull from Powder Monkey. Looking forward to learning more about this, and sending u to Davy Jones's Locker!
    Boomer.

2. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

A fine introduction!

Welcome aboard

3. JustinScott

JustinScott Well-Known Member

Agreed, I especially like the part where he is going to go visit a battle before he starts contstruction.

Welcome.

4. Powder Monkey

Powder Monkey Active Member

Me three, I especially like the part where he is going to buying a Baltimore-class hull from Powder Monkey [;)] oh and the part where he is going visit a battle before he starts contstruction as well

Welcome aboard glad to have ya [:D]

5. djranier

djranier Well-Known Member

But why would he want a Allied ship? Buy a Sufferen from BC, with dual rudders, and then be able to shoot to peices Power Monkey's Baltimore class ship.

6. Powder Monkey

Powder Monkey Active Member

Now thats not nice my balti will eat that Suff for brunch but anyways he wants Alied because he has class and remember we won but we wont hold that against you [;)]

7. Ragresen

Ragresen Member

Welcome aboard. Do enjoy the battle when you get out to see one. and then if you decide to get into the hobby best of luck on construction and battling.

8. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

Thanx everyone for the warm welcome. And as soone as i find out when they are taking place i will go to a battle(note to powder monkey- i cant make the july NATS in new york, so im still looking for another one, the search continues). And yea monk, i wonder if ur gonna have more fun building the hull for me, then i will building the rest, and to djranier, im sorry u have no taste in ships, but the allies were the best, are the best, and will continue to b the best. Again, thank you everyone.

9. Gettysburg114th

Gettysburg114th Well-Known Member

A late welcome to you Boomerboy.