Build sessions

Discussion in 'Washington Treaty Combat' started by froggyfrenchman, Dec 31, 2007.

1. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

All
    We need to post schedules for up-coming build sessions so that everyone can have the best chance of attending.
    I will be hosting perhaps one a month at my boat shop just northwest of Dayton Ohio. But as I am not centrally located for the group, I will work around other hosts schedules.
    Mikey

2. klibben

klibben Member

I'm willing to host, but i don't think i'm centrally located either! However i am hoping to battle at least one Treaty event this year...

3. Boatmeister

Boatmeister Active Member

All,
    I talked with Josh the other day and he said he'ld be willing to host a building session at his house the last Saturday in January. Since he doesn't have a computer, I guess I'm the focal point on this. If anyone is intersted, please contact me offline. Thanks.

4. froggyfrenchman

Kenny
    It does help to be centrally located, but we must have build sessions, no matter where they are held.
    Well done. What day works for you at your shop?
    Mikey

5. klibben

klibben Member

Well, the 6th BBS is having one that i'll be at - but if you want to come up the 5th you can - however i bet thats too short of notice (i'll be in the shop anyways tho). The weekend after that (of the 12th) i'm moving back into school, but anytime after that i'm free - only being 1/2 hour from home i can come back anyday, and usually do end up coming home every weekend if only for a few hours to do laundry, so its no problem at all to host a build session any weekend other than the 12th and 13th of jan.

6. froggyfrenchman

Kenny
    I won't be able to make it up today, but will try to attend your next session.
    Mikey

7. klibben

klibben Member

Don't worry mikey, i didn't think you would on such short notice! i'll see ya down in Newark today!