Derfflinger for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Darth Rob, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Rob

Darth Rob New Member

Hello all. Rob Creer here, in case you forgot. Its been a long time since I seen you guys. I've been very busy at work lately. I've been completely gone for two of the past three summers, and off and on for a few others.
    Unfortunately this has cut into time for the hobby, and thus my completion of the Derfflinger was delayed over the past couple of years. I have the hull completed as was at the point to start installing the hardware and start the superstructure, but these last two did not happen. I've contemplated completing it to sell the Derf, but I thought that anyone interested in purchasing her would like to complete her in their own style.
    As I have been out of the loop for so long, I would just like to get a reasonable price for her, and all the extra items that I purchased while I was building her, including extra copper tubing, white plastic sheets, wood, etc. I might consider selling the toolbox (Mastercraft on wheels with handle), and other items, with the expection of the transmitter, receiver, servos, etc.
    If anyone is interested, please let me know, either here or my home email: rdcreer@accesswave.ca
    Thanks very much for the fun times while I was there at the grove in Dartmouth.

Rob C

2. JustinScott

JustinScott Well-Known Member

Sorry to see you go... but Price and pic are usually a good idea. :)

3. HorribleHarry

HorribleHarry Member

I was going to order one this week. perhaps it's a good thing I waffled! Please contact me @ hhollins@socal.rr.com
    Hochseeflotte Harry

4. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear it didn't work out Rob. That's allright. Someday you will have a little more free time and we will be here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.