Sold! Dunkerque For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Buddy, Feb 8, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

I have a friend Greg Rusack that has built this ship and just doesn't have time to battle or finish it. Here is the email he sent me and the pics of his work, if you are interested I will send you the address and phone to contact him.
    I am selling my almost finished Dunkergue if anyone is interested. Some final electrical and gun install will need to be made as well as the superstructure. Everything needed is included except for the superstructure material. The drive motors and pump are driven by 3 Mtroniks ESC's and gun servos are included. The plans, spare balsa, satin sanding sealer, and 3' sheet of shower liner are also included, but not sown in the pictures. I am asking $650.00 for everything. I want to sell it as a package deal. If you know of anyone that I haven't sent this to, please forward it to them. Let me know if you have any questions. If you don't know me or have any questions about my boat building, just ask Buddy.

Greg is a real craftsman he has built many models over the years and does a fantastic job.
    Buddy
    Dunkerque2.jpg Dunkerque2.jpg Dunkerque3.jpg Dunkerque5.jpg Dunkerque6.jpg Dunkerque7.jpg Dunkerque9.jpg Dunkerque10.jpg Dunkerque14.jpg Dunkerque13.jpg Dunkerque12.jpg

Swiss Cheeze likes this.
  2. hippiebuddy

hippiebuddy New Member

P M me on the dunkerque

3. hippiebuddy

hippiebuddy New Member

am interested --do you have plans for the superstructure?-- i need a #that i could call you --- jim

4. rctugboat

rctugboat New Member

Plans are included. If you send me your phone # and times that you can be called to rctugboat@yahoo.com I will give you a call and answer any of your questions.

Thanks, Greg

5. Battlestation

Battlestation New Member

Is it still up for sale

6. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Nice clean work on this Dunkerque. I like the pump hold down platform, the gun installation , the firing box, everything about it is very good. Kudos to the builder.

Tugboat likes this.
  7. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

Yes, it's very unfortunate that someone capable of a build that nice is leaving the hobby... :(

kgaigalas likes this.
  8. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Yes it is unfortunate that he has left our group and hobby. He has done some really great work on ships. I don tknow if he sold it but if you want more information you can contact him in the email address above.

9. Kevin Jarvis

Kevin Jarvis New Member

How many battle units is this?

10. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

4.5 units.
    M

11. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

this ship I understand is gone