Finding plans for the german O-class battlecruisers?

Discussion in 'Ship Plans' started by U.S.S. Arazona, Feb 15, 2013.

1. U.S.S. Arazona

U.S.S. Arazona Active Member

I suspended my work on the Sevestapol in order to try and create one of these ships. It has simpler hull lines and should be easier to build. Does anyone have an idea of where I could get a set of plans for her?

2. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

You already had the hard part done on Sevastopol... what happened? Find your 'inner Axis captain'? :) :) :) IZ GOOT!! VE VELCOME HYU VIT OPEN ARMZ, JA!!!

3. U.S.S. Arazona

It sort of got messed up on size with some of the cuts, I'll shim them and get it to work eventually, but this one is much faster, and it should be easier to build.

4. U.S.S. Arazona

I found a plan for it, the frames drawings are a different scale than the rest of the plans, 350th vs 700th, but I should be able to easily resize it.
    [​IMG]
    From 2013-02-15
    I may try something differently with these plans to try and make it easier to build, I'll start a thread whenever I start.

5. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

I think Strikemodels has the plans for her.
    It would be a shame to start another project without finishing your first.
    Unless you have lost all interest in the first. Or are you frustrated with it?
    Mikey

6. U.S.S. Arazona

I decided to try and find a different ship to battle ,although I haven't condemed her completely yet,i'll keep the ribs around,so she may appear at some point in the future