FOR SALE ALMOST COMPLETE PACKAGE/PARTS USS MISSOURI BB-63 (IOWA CLASS)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by ikemontoya, Jun 18, 2011.

1. ikemontoya

ikemontoya New Member

I HAVE JUST FOUND THE MOTHER-LOAD!!! I HAVE A USS MISSOURI BB-63 (IOWA CLASS) FIBERGLASS WARSHIP KIT, PARTS!!! I THINK IT IS EVERYTHING THAT ORIGINALLY CAME WITH THE KIT EXCEPT THE HULL.....OPEN TO SERIOUS OFFER'S!!! THIS KIT WAS $429.00 AND COME'S WITH ALL ORIGINAL PAPER WORK (BLUE-PRINT'S, TURRENT'S, HARDWARE, PUMP'S, RUDDER'S, SHIP-PLANS, CHECKLIST, ENGINE'S, AND I THINK A SPEED CONTROLLER. I'M NEW TO THE HOBBIE AND I THINK THIS KIT NEEDS TO BE PUT TO GOOD USE INSTEAD OF COLLECTING DUST IN MY CLOSET. OPEN TO OFFER'S. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND GOD BLESS!!!
    CALL ME (704)685-2258 OR EMAIL ME AT ikemontoya@hotmail.com

2. KeriMorgret

KeriMorgret Facilitator RCWC Staff Vendor

Thanks for posting! Some questions you are likely to hear are:

1) Can you post pictures of it? (I can help if you need help)
    2) Who is the manufacturer?
    3) What scale?
    4) Will you ship? Will you ship out of country?

3. ISPIRIT99

ISPIRIT99 New Member

I have a DISCONTINUED SWAMPWORKS USS MISSOURY BB-63 [IOWA CLASS] FIBERGLASS WARSHIP KIT I would like to sell. The hull measures 74-1/2" long, beam is 9-1/4" wide, hull height is 4-1/2". The Kit is complete including a parts list, assembly instructions and rolled plans. Also includes all molded parts, superstructure parts, two motors, all hardwear and very large Air Tank to power guns. I am an RC Airplane builder and will not find the time to build this beauty. I'm not sure just how to price the kit right now but will entertain what appears to be any reasonable offer rather than put it up for auction on Ebay at this time. I should mention $60 is NOT an option. :) Thanks for any interested input.

4. bear23462

bear23462 Active Member

As far as price, Strike Models has a complete package less the CO2 cannon and the CO2 systems for around $374 prior to shipping. So you can work your estimate from there. Does your Iowa class hull have built in skegs? Is there a deck / sub-deck kit?

5. mcgchase56

mcgchase56 New Member

Is 200 an option?

6. USS Alabama

USS Alabama Member

What is the lowest you would take?