For sale USS Santa Fe and DKM lutzow

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by vicious p, May 15, 2012.

1. vicious p

vicious p Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Santa Fe is a wooden built hull and is being sold as a ready to run. All you need is batteries. A regulator and bottle are included, as well as a Mtroniks ESC. Im including a futaba radio system with this ship. Im asking $500 shipped. Sorry for the bad pictures my camera is crap on my phone.
    [​IMG]
    The lutzow is a fiberglass hull and is not ready to run as it sits it has guns, pump and motors as well as a mtroniks ESC. Water channeling has been done by me, and already has shafts installed and rudderbox with servo. All this ship needs besides finishing putting it together is a radio, batteries, and a regulator and bottle. Im pretty sure i have the rest of the parts. When i get a chance ill add more pictures of the guns and the props and such that arnt pictured as they are all there. As it sits id like to get $375 shipped. This ship doesnt need much more to get it going.

I also have a ralph coles QE hull for sell that hasnt been touched, its nice but i have too many other projects going on to build anytime soon not to mention i play on the other side more. :) $175 shipped

I check the forums often, so anyone interested post here or shoot me an email. thanks

2. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

Ralph's QE is the bulged version, right?

3. vicious p

Yes i do believe it is. Not sure what i paid for it so accepting reasonable offers. :)

4. buttsakauf

buttsakauf Well-Known Member

Ralph C. QE hull + my Son = my avatar____
    <<_________________________________ l

5. buttsakauf

It is hard to show the detail. But that hulls as the distinctly stepped double bulges. Plus, it was made with a three piece mold and has an exceptional stern area;-).... Meaning its has bumps for the shaft exits, a nicely done skeg, and where the bulges wrap under the hull he really gets the lines right!
    Das Butts

6. buttsakauf

Link to thread with pictures of plug for that hull...
    http://rcnavalcombat.com/Forum/tabid/58/aff/553/aft/441655/afv/topic/Default.aspx
    Das Butts

7. mcgchase56

mcgchase56 New Member

ill give you 600 for both my email is chasemcguiggan@yahoo.com email me thanks.

8. vicious p

Email sent.. Sell possibly pending on the lutzow and santa fe. Hull is still unspoken for. I am up to reasonable offers, its a great looking hull and id love to build it but i just have too many axis ships that need my attention and funding. thanks guys

9. Renodemona

Renodemona Well-Known Member

PM sent to your inbox for the QE, thanks!

10. vicious p

PM sent.

11. mcgchase56

mcgchase56 New Member

I am waiting on confirmation so I know we're on the same page for the two ships really looking forward to buying them email me thanks.

12. USS Alabama

USS Alabama Member

Hi vicious p,
    do you still have the lutzow?

13. Checkmate371

Checkmate371 New Member

How much do you think it is worth? If you think it is worth, 600-700 $ sell it for that. If you pick a reasonalbe price, i'll buy it. I don't have a ship yet, and dont have the money for something as big as the New Jersey or the Bismark... Get the sad little picture here?:)

14. vicious p

Ive been off these forums for quite some time, needing to really get rid of a few ships. Santa fe mostly battle ready $450 shipped. Just patch and or reskin and add batteries, comes with radio.

Lutzow $300 shipped

Also have a graf spee mostly ready to run just add guns and radio. $300 Shipped. Will add pics when i have time.

May be adding more ships to the list as well, space is getting limited and business is crazy and i wont have time to play for quite some time so i might decide to just keep one or two.

15. mcgchase56

mcgchase56 New Member

Definitely interested in sante fe and Graf spee or other ships you willing to sell please message me on other ships and if their complete that would be nice but is not needed, and have you worked on lutzow since the picture posted above

16. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

The QE hull is a thing of beauty... I bought Mike B's hull and I am sooo tempted to build it, but I am holding it until he gets back from downrange in case he changes his mind. Mike, if you want it back, it'll cost exactly what I paid you for it :) It's resting comfortably snuggled up to a Nagato hull in my shop :) (Nagato is not mine. Everybody stop looking at me like I have too many ships and still want more like some kind of boat junkie! Stop it!!) :)

17. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

new on A&E in the fall... Ship Hoarders...

18. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

Do you still have the Santa Fe?

19. MasterClay

MasterClay Active Member

are any of these ships still available?

20. vicious p

Yes, they are still for sell works had my head spinning being so busy which im not complaining but yes they are still up for grabs.