Found Canadian source for 3.5oz CO2 bottles

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by TheMackster, Oct 15, 2008.

1. TheMackster

TheMackster Member

I decided I'd post this here under "For Sale" as a few people immediately showed interest in my source for the small tanks.

I finally found a Canadian site that had the small 3.5oz CO2 bottles in stock for $29.95/ea, AND they also stocked the replacement screw on/off shuttoff valves for $19.95/ea.

Everything considered, they worked out to $60/ea including tax and shipping which is better than Battler's $59.00 USD before the dreaded UPS shipping charges and customs for us Canucks.

Here's the link.

http://www.paintballgear.ca/product/3.5_oz._Co2_Tank.html?currency=USD

It's more cost effective to order a minimum of $150 like I did to get the free ground shipping. Then you only have tax and handling charge to pay. I received the shipping confirmation email about an hour after I placed the online order today.

3 tanks + 3 on/off valves and spare O-rings worked out perfectly for me at just over $150 for free shipping.

Hope this helps!

Mack

2. Bryan

Bryan Member

Thanks for the Canadian source!

Its a great help!

[:D][:D][:D]

3. TheMackster

TheMackster Member

Hey all, one of my previous buyers hasn't shown up in over a month so I have a spare 3.5oz tank + screw on/off valve for sale at $60 total,
    earning me a slight 45 cents profit I think on my online order.

So, if anyone wants a 3.5oz tank, drop by before Xmas and I'll have it down at the store (Gold Dragon hobbies, 1497 Main Rd, Eastern Passage, phone 463-0838) ready to go.

Merry Xmas all!

Mack

4. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Mac if you do Paypal I can purchase it right away.

5. TheMackster

TheMackster Member

Curt, I can do paypal easy enough, but aren't you still in Newfoundland
    right now? How would you pick it up?

6. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Hmmmm right. If can ship it out just add the cost of the shipping to the price. I will pay for the shipping. Let me know if that's workable Mac.

Thanks