Found! Guns for 1/144 fast gun/

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by rcaircraftnut, Jan 12, 2016.

1. rcaircraftnut

rcaircraftnut Well-Known Member

I am looking for a set of guns for my newly acquired Edgar Quinet cruiser. Looking to do one stern and one bow gun mounted in the casements. I am short of cash but lots of RC airplane stuff to trade. It is all for sale anyway as I am largely changing over to boats from planes due to the FAA registration rule that just came out. As well as the fact that I have to leave the shop to change my mind or even turn around, lol. I have several 50cc and larger planes, engines, building equipment, and a large amount of 3"x36" block balsa. Large stash so ask me if you are looking for something, I may have it.

2. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

There are two vendors who sell cannons for fast gun:
    www.battlersconnection.com
    and www.strikemodels.com

Strike has a notice on their site that they are down for the first half of January whilst rearranging their facility, so you might try Battlers Connection. Their guns are close to what the raw materials cost, and having pro-build guns is money well spent. I think they're like $35 apiece or something like that.

GregMcFadden likes this.
  3. rcaircraftnut

Strike also has stated in a post that they require club membership and namba before they will sell you guns. Unless that has changed. As stated above I am very short on cash and cant do the club dues or namba rite now, hence why I was looking to do a trade. That way I can get started with the install while I am waiting to go back to work. Then get the club and namba, then I'd be all set to come to ATL and get sunk, lol.

4. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

Good news is that we have loaner boats to drive and battle while you get yours together :)

5. rcaircraftnut

Understood, I'm just trying to be self sufficient.

6. rcaircraftnut

Good news is, I have a ship. LOL