Hail from Home Port!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Renodemona, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Renodemona

Renodemona Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I'm Brandon from Reno NV and I just found out these forums exist. (Thanks Bob). I battle MWC fast gun in the Cal-Neva Combat Club with battles in Northern CA and Nevada.

2. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Welcome!! I have fanily in reno! What ship do you have?

3. Evil Joker

Evil Joker Member

thanks but im down in L A and the scrap build is about 4 miles from my house but im sure you will come down or we will come up for a battle some day cause i heard they do get together sometimes for battles and welcome to R/c naval combat and i decided it was easy to post it here then to eamil you take care

4. lalimerulez

lalimerulez Member

hello and welcome. what ship(s) do u have?

5. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

About time you got here, man! When's Kess gonna get off his tookus and join? I saw from the Nats listing that you decide not to go over to the namby-pamby sissypants allied side! Excellent!

(Tugboat on here is Clark on the waves :)

6. Renodemona

Ah good! The guys in SCRAP are great to battle with, and we do like to welcome them up here for a battle every once in a while.

And for everyone else, I drive a Fuso (Bulged version) and am working on a Furutaka class cruiser. I also have a Capatini Romani cruiser, a Nagato hull, and a Gorgon class monitor collecting dust. One day I'll get around to them...

7. Tugboat

Hey Brandon, the guys are talking a class 1 and 2 battle at next year's Nats. Want to bring a pair of monitors now that I'm going to have the molds? I'm thinking HMS Roberts (2 units, 2 rudders, 100% kick-butt). The odds of actually getting sunk are minimal :)

8. Renodemona

Well I do have the Scipione Africano (1.5 units) and the Odin (also 1.5 units) I could build. Does Palmer's still sell the rock the boat regulator? I didn't see any on BCs site and I couldn't find one on the quick search of Palmers...

9. Tugboat

I need to talk to them. I don't think that they make the Rock-the-Boat anymore, but I wonder if they would if I ordered 10 or 15 of them? The RCA stable has a lot of cruisers and small ships in it, and if I could get them to supply us, it'd be nice.

Of course, list price for their regular Rocks is $60...

10. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Renodemona! I've met you before. I was one of the crazy guys from the Big Gun club that came up to visit once. Good to see you here.

11. Renodemona

Oh yeah, I remember you. Been working on any vids for youtube lately? How goes things in the WWCC? The site doesn't look like it's had any attention in a while.

12. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

From what I understand, there is something not working right with the main website, and our president can't update it. I have been working on photos and video though, and I'm hoping to release something soon.

13. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Well-Known Member

ouch, I just(and by just I mean like 2 weeks ago) got called out, well dont want to disappoint so i guess i'll stop observing and actually join the forums.