Hello chaps!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by T.Mcgee, Jul 7, 2016.

1. T.Mcgee

T.Mcgee New Member

New to model ship combat in Houston, Texas. Veteran wargamer and model builder both static and r/c.

2. rcaircraftnut

rcaircraftnut Well-Known Member

Welcome. There are several different formats and rules sets in this great obsession of ours. I myself do Fastgun, Washington treaty, and battle stations formats. One day I hope to get into age of sail as well. Look around and see what you think will interest you most. Fastgun is by far the most widely known and populated. But can be very competitive, some like that, some don't. Treaty is more laid back if that's your thing. Battle stations is a larger scale and uses the big gun style of cannons, then there's Queens own out west in an even larger scale. I like them all, haha, but am most active in treaty. Battle stations is growing fast and is my current favorite. Whatever you choose to go with, have fun and good luck.

3. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

Welcome!

Houston is smack dab in fast-gun land with the Texas Naval Brigade Folk. @jadfer , @Wmemlo et al

4. jadfer

jadfer Well-Known Member

Welcome! Get in touch and we can schedule a build session for you to come out and see the ships.