HELLO FROM IDAHO!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by marsman93, Oct 12, 2010.

1. marsman93

marsman93 New Member

Where are my manners? I forgot to introduce myself when I joined the forum. Well, I live in northern Idaho and have been wanting to get into this hobbie for some time now. I have yet to do so, but that may change here shortly. I have already sent my Christmas list to santa and I have been good all year:D. Well, accept for the time I accidently put hot sause instead of ketchup on my brothers turkey sandwich:ermm:. Um... and the time I scared my sister with a fake snake. OH NO!!! Santa might not be to happy with me:confused:. Oh well. P.S. Hi eveybody:p!!!

2. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the hobby, and this site.
    I am pretty sure that Santa has a good sense of humor. So you will probably be fine as far as those things that you mentioned.
    Mikey

3. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!

4. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

where in northern idaho are you? I used to be in the spokane area, but now I am in richland, wa

the folks from seattle and the west side come to cle elum, wa durring the summer

5. marsman93

marsman93 New Member

Well, About two weeks ago, I moved up to the Bonners Ferry area. I'm looking at getting my drivers license here shortly. And hopfully my own car. So I might be able to drive over there this summer if things work out. P.S. What scale boats do you guy use? I would like to get into big gun Japanese ships.

6. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

we (washington cascade column) run 1:144 fast gun boats generally according to IRCWCC rules

7. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Welcome aboard ! That is a good idea to hookup with the guys from washington. Take your parents over and meet the guys.
    Buddy