Hello from Norway

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Henrik, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Henrik

Henrik New Member

Hi all

My name is Henrik, and I am from Norway, I am soon 21 and will maybe start up with this. Soo need some guidelines

I was watching some videos at Youtube and I am playi g with airsoft now, and it was cool that the ships use bb's to fire on each other, very nice indeed.. And now I wanna maybe check out some prices for the ships and maybe start a Norwegian group for Battleship Commanders.. or does it aleready excist an group like this already`?

Cheers
    Henrik Holmedal

Tordenskjold
    Norway

2. Evil Joker

Evil Joker Member

you can check out some prices here http://www.battlersconnection.com .no Battleship Commanders that i know of.good luck to you

3. JustinScott

JustinScott Well-Known Member

The Captain Finder says there seems to be another Norwegian captain... I'd try sending him an email.

http://www.rcnavalcombat.com/UserProfile/tabid/92/ID/542/Default.aspx

4. Windrider0275

Windrider0275 Member

Velkommen Henrik! Hyggelig å møte deg. That's all the Norweigian I know. ;-D

Steve

5. Gascan

Gascan Active Member

I recall hearing about a Swedish Sea Battle Club and a Danish Model Task Group, both of which follow the Big Gun rules. They are a bit closer to you than any of us here, and may be able to provide better advice regarding local laws and sources for parts. I haven't had any contact with them in a long time, though.

6. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site.
    Years ago while in the navy, the ship I was on made a stop in Norway (Oslo I think). We went up what appeared to be a fjord of sorts ( I was reading about the Bismarck at the time), and it sounded cool. Anyhow, there were these fortresses up on the hills overlooking the channel.
    Probably the coolest place I recall seeing during my travels.
    Mikey

7. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

welcome and good hunting!
    Buddy