Hello from Virginia. ANOTHER new guy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by enieffac, Apr 4, 2009.

1. enieffac

enieffac New Member

I just discovered this hobby exists about 20 minutes ago, and I'm already addicted! I'm in Newport News, VA (right next to hampton/norfolk/fredricksburg). I tried to sign up on the Mid-Atlantic Battle Group forum, but it gave me a server error. Oh well. If anyone has info on when they are getting together, please let me know so I can get in touch with them. I"ll probably be posting a lot of ignorant questions in the near future :)

2. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

There are several Big Gun groups around, try getting to talk to any of them and trying to work back.! There is also a Chesapeake group near Baltimore. I am Fast Gun myself though.

3. Knight4hire

Knight4hire Active Member

Hi enieffac;

Welcome to the hobby.

MABG has several members in the Hampton area and some in Fredericksburg.

We are trying to get everyone's schedule to match so that we can have our planning meeting where we will set up the sailing schedule for the year.

It looks like we will have this meeting here in fredericksburg.

We have just gained access to a new pond here, and if the weather makes it possible, we will be sailing as well.

As far as the server error for signing up, Contact the web site admin. He should be able to help you. I had the same problem when I first joined.

Please email me with your contact info and I will put it on my club roster.
    I am the guy who calls everyone to insure that they know when and where we are meeting.

4. Knight4hire

Knight4hire Active Member

Also you may want to check out "Facebook"
    We have a page in it: RC Warship Combat