hello im new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by confirmedk1ll, May 21, 2008.

1. confirmedk1ll

confirmedk1ll New Member

hello my name is brandon Jordan i am 15 years old and i like any thing to do with R/C stuff. When i saw the warship vids on youtube i was very intrested at the start.
    .I just wanted to say that i am very intrested in this hobby but i have no club like that down here in Louisiana. i still would like to know how to get started tho!

2. confirmedk1ll

confirmedk1ll New Member

Oh i live in Louisiana

3. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard, confirmedk1ll! I would suggest that you take a look at the RC Naval Combat Club Finder:
    http://www.rcnavalcombat.com/rcnavalcombat/localClubs/
    If you can't find a club that's close enough, you can always start your own. It's a challenge without a few veterans around to help everyone get their "sea legs", but hey, this sport had to have started somehow, right? And if the Founders could do it, so can you!

4. confirmedk1ll

confirmedk1ll New Member

the closest one is in Texas and thats a state away. So how might i start my own club?

5. Ragresen

Ragresen Member

There is a MWC Member in Region 3 that also lives in Louisiana. Would you care if I get him in contact with you? I al also pretty sure he is on this board.

6. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

Greetings Confirmed. I live in Baton Rouge, Wade, the previously mentioned Louisiana person lives in Boutte and there is one person in the Monroe area that I know of. So Louisiana is not totally unrepresented.

Welcome aboard!

Pax,
    James

7. jadfer

jadfer Well-Known Member

John Stangel is in your area as well, I believe he is in Baton Rouge. He comes into Houston for the battles and to run on the water.

8. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

No, he is the one from Monroe. I had just forgotten his name. I'm still working on my first ship but will joining you shortly.
    [8D]

9. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

hello dont type your self oput like i did