Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gunsnrosesx, Feb 4, 2012.

1. gunsnrosesx

gunsnrosesx Member

You know what i never got a chance to inroduce myself.... well here i go sorry for being so late haha. My name is David Pawlicki I live in Spring City Pennsylvania verry close to valley forge if anyone has been there. Anyway i race dirtbikes, and if i had loads of money id probably be a pro at racing quads kuz ive been riding them since age of 2. I love hunting, ima huge hunter for whitetail deer i cant get enough of that its my favorite hobby. I also play airsoft and paintball that has faded from me. I am also a huge gun collector i currently have 48 guns, my favorite is my german luger if anyone wants to hear about that gun i will gladly tell you all about it. I am very big into RC infact my first RC toy was a boat haha a wlmart brand, then i got a tank that shot bb's. and this is when i was about 4? im currently 19, but when i got that tank i wanted a battleship, my dad told me all about this hobby and i was like lets get one, because me and my dad built loads of models and i was so involved, well he told me we cant they can be 1000s of $ so i was sad. well just recently last year i started building models again and i built a few lindenberg blue devil destroyers and RC'd them and i wanted bigger, and what do you know i found my new hobby and i bought the bismarck, and if anyone wants to see my chip go to warship builds and look for help bismarck build better pictures coming soon . Sorry for long intro and run on sentences that jump around everywhere, anyway............. HEY!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

2. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

Welcome, what rule set are you interested in? Fast Gun, IRCWCC , Teaty and Big Gun are all near your area. I am fast gun and our site is: www.ircwcc.com and we have a battle near you on the first weekend of May.

3. gunsnrosesx

gunsnrosesx Member

Thats really kewl im going to have to check into it, at the moment i just have a show boat and im looking into fast gun that's what Ive been hearing is the most popular, but if your close to me im guessing ur rule set is ircwcc and im not sure how im going about combat part yet because idk were to go if you know what i mean, its like i buy fast gun then i realize a closer group is big gun haha so undecided i guess is my answer. so if anyone is close by please tell me a preferred rule set for my location.

4. rarena

rarena Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard. We have a few members in Penns. You really should come out to one of our battles in the area. I bet you will end up ordering another bis and keeping one for combat.
    Once you battle, the other one won't seem the same...

5. gunsnrosesx

gunsnrosesx Member

actually no im not ordering another Bismarck, i want to but i don't haha im going to order the lutzlow i think that would be perfect for me to start battling what do you think?

6. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Hey David,
    I'm In Pittsburgh, and One of my Other Friends, Bobo is in Red Lion pa!! were about Four hours From Each other!!!
    Nikki

7. gunsnrosesx

gunsnrosesx Member

i never heard of red lion pa.....and typically do alot of people travel really far for these events?

8. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

Yes, battling usually involves a bit of travel. In the past couple of years, IRC has had battles in NY, MD, NC, RI.

9. NASAAN101

Hey David,
    Try and Get down to IRC Spring Regionals, Its A blast, Take it from someone who has been to three of there battles!
    Nikki

10. gunsnrosesx

gunsnrosesx Member

haha i would love to, heres a question out to all battlers am i allowed to bring my show boat haha kuz my actual war ship wont be ordered till summer

11. warspiteIRC

warspiteIRC RIP

You can certainly bring it and we would love to see it! But I would not suggest putting in on the water during the battle :^} You could certainly run it in between battles.

12. gunsnrosesx

gunsnrosesx Member

haha of course i think id be a lil upset if i had a nice dent int the superstructure haha but yea i cant wait to buy my real war ship this hobby looks like so much fun.

13. NASAAN101

Dave,
    I'm hoping to bring My LST down, So maybe we can run Are ships together, What do you say???
    Nikki

14. gunsnrosesx

gunsnrosesx Member

sounds good hopefully i can make it, if not there are other ones im sure

15. NASAAN101

Ya, But Were not sure when Fall Regionals is! How far are you From Pittsburgh PA!? That's were I am!
    Nikki

16. gunsnrosesx

gunsnrosesx Member

right now im about 2 hours away im in dubois pennstate college campus, as for my real home im about 6 hours away from pitt

17. NASAAN101

O wow!!
    Nikki

18. gunsnrosesx

gunsnrosesx Member

haha so im a little far away

19. NASAAN101

Hey David,
    How far are you from the IRC Spring Regionals Site, The Address for it is, Greenbrier State Park: 21843 National Pike Boonsboro, MD 21713-9535! It's got a fishing area there, so we can fish!!
    Nikki

20. gunsnrosesx

gunsnrosesx Member

from my real house near valley forge its 3 hours and from dubois (house at college) its 3.5hours