Howdy Y'all from Kansas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dlharwood, Apr 15, 2010.

1. dlharwood

dlharwood New Member

Howdy folks! Now that that is out of the way lets get down to business. I have loved ships since the time I was 10, going as far as doing a tour in the Navy. I have been following this hobby for years and only recently started building my own as static models, but I have the urge to but them in the water bad! I need a good CHEAP supplier for props right now. technically I can build my own if I have to, but I would like something a little more reliable if U know what I mean. I dont get out and battle, I just like building them and sailing them. right now my small flotilla includes a BROOKLYN class cruisers, and 2 fletcher class destroyers. I have 2 other ships in the process of being built, a WWI german battleship, and another destroyer. BUT I need parts!!! I can get most of what I need locally, but we dont exactly have a hobby store in my neck of the woods so any help U can provide Ill take.

2. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site.
    Strikemodels, and Battler's Connection sell props for pretty much everything you have. And the prices are really good. As is the service.
    Mikey

3. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff

I've been very happy with the props I've gotten from Alan Brierly. You can contact him at patchwork45 _at_ hotmail _dot_ com

His prices are good, shipping reasonable and the turnaround time is fantasticly fast.

4. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Both are good places , glad to have you aborad mate!
    Buddy