IJN Kongo BigGun Battleship for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by wiseoneg, Apr 9, 2008.

1. wiseoneg

wiseoneg New Member

I am selling my newly built IJN BigGun Battleship Kongo. This was built to Midwest battle Group BigGun ruleset to the WWII configuration for the Kongo. The MBG also aloowed me to add 2 triple BB cannons to each side of the stern main cannons to simulate the Kongo's casement guns. All of the stern cannons have been fixed pointing straight off the stern (Note: all of the cannons in the Kongo are rotatable, but I have fixed the stern cannons to point straight back). The Main cannons are all new BDE cannons and the triple BB cannons are Indiana style cannons. Here are a few pictures of the Kongo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I would like to get $1400 for the Kongo (she has 6 cannons in her so that is why I am asking for this), BUT I am quite negotiable on the price, so send me an Email.
    My Email address is: mailto:wiseoneg@att.net

Gene WIsner

2. klibben

klibben Member

Jupers, being from fast gun I nearly have a stroke every time I see a big gun ship set up!

3. Ragresen

Ragresen Member

Big guns ships sure are interesting, but a bit much in my eyes. though It is still wonderful to see them.

4. Powder Monkey

Powder Monkey Active Member

[:)][:0][8D] same here

5. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

%^&* sorry I had to retrieve my Jaw when it dropped!! My God that's a beauty and ...DEADLY.

6. webwookie

webwookie Active Member

Wow...wish I were in the market for something bigger than destroyers at the moment....

7. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

way to much for me

8. Lorden

Lorden New Member

Dang! If I hadn't invested in that 30" computer monitor, that would've been an interesting buy.

9. vicious p

vicious p Well-Known Member

Thats real sick.. I cant imagine the carnage compaired to fast gun and i thought that was bad enough. haha

Dang, id be in the market if there were any BigGun clubs in the area. Good luck.

10. bmarkb

bmarkb Active Member

Vicious P
    Where are you located? If you're in North Carolina, then contact us in the MABG. Most of our members are scattered throughout Virginia, but most of our sites are probably within an easy drive.
    Mark Bunting
    MABG
    HMS Hood, USS Aroostook
    USS Indiana (under construction)

11. vicious p

vicious p Well-Known Member

Im in Greensboro, NC. What parts of Virginia do you guys battle at? Most of the good fast gun battles happen in FL or Georgia it seems. Or atleast the one i went to anyway. I started fastgun since i have 2 guys within an hour and a half of me. But itd be cool to check you guys out. Ill see if i can find yalls homepage.

12. Mike Horne

Mike Horne Active Member

Hey P!

MABG has access to ponds with campgrounds near Blacksburg, and now have access to another in Lousia? (a bit further north) that is proving popular. Webpage follows http://mabg.org/

Mike3

13. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Guest

my best friend said "every time he sees a yamoto or something with a triple gun he craps his pants(Hes allies)"