im new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by soccermaster8, Jul 16, 2007.

1. soccermaster8

soccermaster8 New Member

my name is andrew i live in the columbus, oh.area. ive been looking to get satarted and looking for a used boat. latley ive been looking at the vdt and lion.if anyone has opinions on them or a different boats or is selling type me back or send me an email.

andrew

2. lalimerulez

lalimerulez Member

Welcome!! The VDT is a good ship. Im not sure bout the Lion. The I-Boats are great boats to.

3. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Hey wich Lion are you talking about? The battlecruiser or the Battleship?

4. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

I always assume the battlecruiser for the simple reason the battleship was never built. Its (the battleship) not legal for the fast gun formats, and most people don't know more about them (lion class BCs) then what they read on the BC website.

Mike D

5. soccermaster8

soccermaster8 New Member

the battlecruiser

6. klibben

klibben Member

what club do you plan on joining? Buckeye Battle Squadron ( pretty much mwci with slightly different rules) or Washington Treaty Combat?

7. Buddy

Buddy Active Member

Hey Mike D
    We do allow the Lion BB in Buckeye because the hull up to a point had been laid. Hey there is a build session up at Alans at the next weekend soccer master if you would lke to go along and see ships drop me a line. Now we have a battle coming up in Newark on the 18 and 19 of Aug.
    Buddy