Introducing the Midwest Naval Combat Club

Discussion in 'Midwest Naval Combat Club' started by froggyfrenchman, Aug 4, 2012.

1. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

We are a dual-format R/C warship combat club located in the midwest that supports both Battlestations (1/96th scale), and Treaty (1/144th scale) formats of warship combat.
    Our members are mainly located in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania.
    All of our battles so far this year have been here in Ohio. And up to this point, they have also been Treaty only, as we have not been able to get any of our Battlestations ships ready for combat.
    But as we get the Battlestations boats finished, we will start having events where both formats are present, and they will take turns battling sortie-style battles.
    For the Treaty format, we are following the current Washington Treaty Combat CBS rules. But we have club officers in the place of the national group's founders.
    For the Battlestations format, I believe we are following the national rules. Although I think we may still be discussing the torpedo stuff.
    I will look into that and post an up-date.
    Anyhow. It is great to have our own area in the local clubs section on this site.
    Thanks for having us.
    Mikey