Jean Bart back in the stables

Discussion in 'Midwest Naval Combat Club' started by glaizilla, Nov 22, 2013.

1. glaizilla

glaizilla Active Member

The purchaser has returned the 1/96 scale Jean Bart to the glaizilla yards, he is opting to build a 1/96 USS Alabama. The game plan now is to finish the Jean Bart to run alongside the Strassbourg, against the Hood, and whichever allied boats are ready for next year. With the Alabama being prefered, and the POW being moved to slip two until JB is finished. I will also be fielding a couple Italian Capitani's for loaner boats, and Gerry's Saipan has been converted to a convoy ship and work has begun on the 1/96 scale Prinz Eugan which he is intending on running primarily for next year. Once the allies are built up a little more, I intend on rotating one of the DS ships in battles, that way we dont just see the DS ships (minus Bismarck) repititiously each year, and it will keep them looking nice for the main event.

2. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Hey Matt.
    When we do 96-scale Denmark straits can I run prinz eugen or will you be running her.
    Nikki

3. glaizilla

glaizilla Active Member

I'm not sure who will run PE , probubly my dad or his designated fill in. I don't run cruisers, unless they have Battle in there designation.

4. NASAAN101

Matt,
    That's cool. I was just wondering.
    Nikki

5. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

It is good to see that project coming along. That is one of my favorite boats.
    Mikey

6. NASAAN101

Mikey,
    She's are babe Prinz :) and you know its True!!! Like i i've always loved That old girl!!!
    Nikki