KG5

Discussion in 'Ship Comparison' started by mightyKG5, Jul 23, 2008.

1. mightyKG5

mightyKG5 Member

what do you guys think about a KGV in battle because you know i dont want to build it and not use it

2. Lou

Lou It's just toy boats -->> C T D <<-- Admiral (Supporter)

Any ship you will build will be fine. Just pick one (usually based on looks)build and battle it. Get the "feel" for the game, and talk to other captains at lake side.
    You will not have a killer ship your first time. If you listen and take the advice from this group what you will get is a functioning ship that will get you on the water. You would be surprised how many more captains are willing to help someone who has at least tried to build a ship.
    I see you are making a convoy ship first (destroyer), that is fine. Get the plans, copy them and cut them out of wood. Post your progress in the build section and we will help you as best as we can.
    It's understanding about your excitement and wanting to build the "perfect" ship, but you really need to stick to the destroyer first.

I hope I am not out of line with this, just start on your ship and ask tons of questions about it.
    [:)]

3. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

Great advice VV. Pick a ship that you really like and battle the hell out of it. You will make mistakes on the first one. Everyone does.
    Then rebuild or build a new one. Go crazy! Its fun!

*Edit for flaky memory on my part*
    I seem to recall that you are going with a BC hull. So a rebuild would not be needed, refit and revamp. Just as fun and quicker.

Start simple then add detail/functions as you get more familiar.

4. Evil Joker

Evil Joker Member

Pick a ship

5. mightyKG5

mightyKG5 Member

i did guys i am building the ofrey for target practice and the lion and KG5 for battle

6. Evil Joker

Evil Joker Member

can you post some photos of what you have so far of the ofrey . would like to see i jest mite make one also

7. mightyKG5

mightyKG5 Member

ill try but i have to get it from my neighbor tomorrow but i dont think my computer picture(coral album 6) will let me

8. mightyKG5

mightyKG5 Member

and if i cant go to the thread with wookieweb or web wookie about it