Looking for Parts

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by bsgkid117, Mar 25, 2013.

1. bsgkid117

bsgkid117 Vendor

Hey guys. I'm looking for some parts to finish up the Doria and the Omaha sitting on my desk here. Some of this stuff I'm going to need to buy new, but anything I can get used is $$ saved that can be put towards actually attending battles. Plus, getting money for those old parts you're not using is good too right? :D
    Here's the shopping list...
    My Andrea Doria needs a pump and a CO2 regulator. The tanks I have are all paintball style with the pin valve.
    The Omaha needs a Regulator and a tank. I've seen some 4oz tanks online for pretty cheap, I'm just worried about size/weight on this tiny little cruiser. I think her maximum load allowed weight is like 10lbs, so there isn't a lot of room to work.
    Both ships need solenoids to fire the cannons. I've contacted a company looking for the Spartan 6v solenoids, but they are proving to be difficult to work with. Anyone have any good leads on where to buy?
    Thanks,
    -Will

2. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

check out strikemodels.com or battlersconnection.com

3. bsgkid117

bsgkid117 Vendor

I know about strike and BC, just looking to see if anyone had some lightly used parts they wanted to get rid of first.

4. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

Save yourself a long wait on the regulator and bottle. People usually hang on to those. You might find a pump, but not a whole lot less than what a new one costs. You could try building one, though.