For Sale Lot of Ship plans for sale, many rare and/or out of print - price drop!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by dietzer, Mar 24, 2014.

1. dietzer

dietzer Admiral (Supporter)

All,
    Getting rid of ship plans that I will likely never use. Many of these ships plans are out of print and very hard to find.
    Prices do not includes shipping, and I will only ship to the lower 48 states. Payment via USPS money order or Paypal+3%. Plans are folded unless otherwise noted.
    1. Planmappe: Uboottyp VIIC, Bernard and Graefe Verlog plans by Fritz Kohl, 1/100 scale, 10 sheets, rare in US -- imported directly from Germany, mind-blowing detail, like new, $65

1. sold
    2. Japanese Warships Official Drawings Collection #2, Light Cruiser: OYODO, out of print, very rare, 3 sheets plus cover, good detail, includes stations, like new, $65
    3. Le Dunkerque, Cuirasse De 26.500 Tonnes W., 1935 – 1942, Musee de la Marine plans, 1/200 scale, 1 sheet, 2 photos, history, out of print, very rare, good detail, includes stations, smudges and wrinkles on cover, $40
    4. Le Fougueux, Torpilleur De 1.378 Tonnes W., 1930, Musee de la Marine plans, 1/100 scale, 1 sheet, 2 photos, history, out of print, very rare, good detail, includes stations, smudges and wrinkles on cover, $35
    5. sold
    6. Le Richelieu, Cuirasse De 35.000 Tonnes W., 1939, Musee de la Marine plans, 1/250 scale, 1 sheet, 2 photos, history, out of print, very rare, good detail, includes stations, wrinkles on cover, $35
    7. sold
    8. Battleship IJN Kirishima, NAVYPLAN plans, rolled (will be shipped in a tube), 1/100 scale, out of print, very rare, incredible detail, like new, $70
    9. French Submarine Surcouf, NAVYPLAN plans, rolled (will be shipped in a tube), 1/50 scale, out of print, very rare, incredible detail, like new, $70
    10. Number 127, Japonski Krazownik Torpedowy Kitakami, Plany Modelarskie plans, 1/200, 1/100 scale, 6 plan sheets (3 sheets, double sided), out of print, somewhat rare, lots of detail, includes hull lines and stations, copyright 1985, worn and slightly torn cover, $30
    11. SMC#122, Japanese Destroyer Kagero, SMC plans, 1/150 scale, 1 sheet, $10
    12. SMC#162, Battleship USS Alabama, SMC plans, 1/200 scale, 1 sheet, $10
    13. sold
    14. sold

Thanks for looking!
    Carl

2. dietzer

RE: Lot of Ship plans for sale, many rare and/or out of print Bump with price drop.

3. DemonWolf

DemonWolf Member

Hi sir

question have you ever built a sub with the plan or know anyone who has?

On another note may I have the le terrible, uboote u 556, u-505 plans ? Any deals on getting more with those 3 ? In particular the French sub plans?

4. DemonWolf

DemonWolf Member

Hi sir

question have you ever built a sub with the plan or know anyone who has?

On another note may I have the le terrible, uboote u 556, u-505 plans ? Any deals on getting more with those 3 ? In particular the French sub plans?
    Sorry seems it glitches and submitted my response twice

5. KeriMorgret

KeriMorgret Facilitator RCWC Staff Vendor

If you're looking at 1:144 scale, a destroyer or sub is not the easiest first build. They're small in this scale, plus you need to add in everything relating to actual firing, and with the sub, buoyancy control.

6. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Hey Carll,
    has any spoken Up for #14: if not how Much for it, I"ve always Like that Ship! And a LIttle nugget of info. She's was one the i thing 8 or 10 that was So near Bisamrck, but was powwerless to help her bigger sister!!
    Nikki

7. DemonWolf

DemonWolf Member

Actually I wanted the plans for subs to encourage my father to join me. He design submarine for a living. The terrible is a ship I was given the chance to buy all finished I'm making arrangement for payment. I thought having a set of plans would help me learn the ship. It's not coming with any as I know.

8. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Damon,
    Take it from someone who as held a 96 scale sub, There tiny :)
    Nikki

9. dietzer

My apologies. I have been out of town with no internet access since the 4th.

DemonWolf, you have first dibs on those plans. I will consider making a deal forbuying 3 or 4, and discuss the Surcouf plans as well... Lets do that thru PM...

Many thanks,

Carl

10. DemonWolf

DemonWolf Member

11. dietzer

PM replied to.

12. dietzer

I updated the list to reflect plans sets that have been sold. Remaining plans in the list are still for sale.

Thanks,

Carl

13. dietzer