Miyukikai Warship Plans order

Discussion in 'Ship Plans' started by buttsakauf, Aug 8, 2011.

1. buttsakauf

buttsakauf Well-Known Member

I really like the look of this guys plans and would be willing to coordinate a mass order from him. http://www2.odn.ne.jp/miyukikai/index.htm
    Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order. Then we can work the details of payment. I imagine that I will take the initial cost of the plans up front. Then I will take the shipping payments from each person after I receive it from Japan and send them out to everyone. 2 payments... 1- for item. 1- combined shipping (Japan to me, then me to you).
    I set a couple sets I would like to snag. I intend to place the order after I get paid on the 15th. Please feel free to PM me and we can exchange emails and what not. Person to person transfers via paypal do not incur fees if you send money from an account versus a card.
    Mike Butts
    MN2 USN

2. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

You don't need to mass order, and it's actually counterproductive :) The reason I say that is: With a plans order, you get a really sweet booklet of drawings of ship's boats, AA guns, radars, etc... I have ordered many plans from Haruo-san and if you order from him, please tell him Clark Ward in Georgia sent you. I don't get kickbacks or anything, but it's nice for him to know that I'm talking about his work :)

If you send payment using an international money order, it takes about 2 weeks for your plans to arrive from the time you send it. The plans are uniformly astounding and I personally guarantee that you will not be disappointed in his work. Everyone who has seen a set of them has been agape in awe.

3. Tugboat

BTW, the price listed on his website includes airmailing the plans to you, there is no separate shipping charge :) All around a beautiful thing.

4. MasterClay

MasterClay Active Member

WOW, his plans look so detailed, i will probably have to order some:)

5. buttsakauf

Sweet! In that case I guess its every man for himself;-) Some of those are amazingly cheap to include mailing!

6. buttsakauf

I ended up ordering a couple sets of plans for evaluation. Really looking forward to seeing them. I ordered his 1944 Queen Elizabeth plans and his 1938 Mikuma (Mogami class). The Mikuma plans are as a light cruiser after the first refit. I have a set of Profile Morskie plans for the QE as well. I want to compare/ contrast them. I'm very excited!
    Mike Butts
    MN2 USN

7. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

I think you will find the PM plans inferior to Miyukikai set.

8. buttsakauf

My whole plans quality hierarchy model just got toppled then, blast! Don't worry Goff is still on the bottom. I've had fits with his stuff.

9. Anachronus

So say we all. I still prefer ANB plans, mainly due to their wider range of subjects.

10. buttsakauf

I don't have any of their material... Yet. I am re-accumulating after having given a bunch of stuff away when I joined the navy.
    Mike Butts
    MN2 USN

11. Anachronus

I have their San Giorgio and I think their Blucher (The WW1 version) plus the protected cruiser Libia.

12. Tugboat

I have some of them, but I'd have to check the plans box in the shop; I haven't gotten them digitized yet...