Sold! Myoko Class Cruiser

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Renodemona, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Renodemona

Renodemona Well-Known Member

Hello! Up for sale is this Myoko class cruiser. It is a wood hull laser cut kit modified to more accurately depict the post 1942 Myoko class. Mostly a little bow shaping. Superstructure is the old Swampy foam augmented with balsa to depict a post 42 appearance. The ship is nearly complete, I just lost interest as I have a Mogami class that is a little lighter and smaller with the same units. Here is all the hardware that comes in the ship. 25 Amp viper ESC, 2x Kip solenoids, 2x Traxxas waterproof micro servos that control the guns and pump, Traxxas waterproof servo and gears for the rudder, BC large pump with standard Johnson 500 series motor. BC gearboxes and driveshafts, Prop Shop cast Kort props, 2x BC cannons with stainless upgraded barrels, wiring as shown set up for 2x 4.5 AH NiMH battery packs as shown (packs not included as I use them in my other cruisers too). Internal armor installed already. Overall this ship needs a radio, length of wiring for the pump, bottle/regulator and a length of 1/8" tubing, to be sheeted, and you're done. You can get a nice cruiser on the water in a weekend's work. Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Asking $275 plus shipping, approximately $40-$60 depending on your location. Thanks for your interest!

2. ship crazy

ship crazy Active Member

I'll take it!! sold!

3. Renodemona

Renodemona Well-Known Member

4. HorribleHarry

HorribleHarry Member

would have sold my own mom to own this...