NEW CANUCK ON THE LIST

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mark41, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Mark41

Mark41 Active Member

Hi guys...
    I'm new to the list, but have been building and battling about 8 years.
    Anyone from Ontario on the list? We're always looking for new captains as we have more ships than captains at our pond.

talk soon,
    Mark
    OAF

2. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

good to have you here Mark!

3. lalimerulez

lalimerulez Member

Hey Welcome this is zac. on the OAF forum Lalimerulez1 and email z.varisco@hotmail.com

4. Mark41

Mark41 Active Member

Thanks for the greetings..
    Zac are you building a ship this winter? If you need any help just drop me a line.
    My fleet consists of Hindenberg, Scharnhorst, Royal Oak, and Tirpitz on the workbench. I also have a wooden hull Narvik under construction, and hulls for Espana, Invincible, Arizona, and Brooklyn.

That will keep me busy in the workshop...
    Mark

5. lalimerulez

lalimerulez Member

No Sabdly im not. I wish i could be though. I got two reasons though,
    1. i dont have a garge. We moved a few months ago and who getting a poll barn built for our garge.
    2. Tight on money, Hopefully wiht the new house i will make more wiht doing some work around it

6. Mark41

Mark41 Active Member

Hi Zac..
    The good thing about a hobby is with time comes wisdom...There is tonnes of information to acculate on your ship. Print off how-tos, and especially photos, or pictures of models of your ship so you have reference material when you decide you're building the ship, and ready to build each system.

If money is tight, I can loan you a set of Invincible plans. If you have the hull and superstructure, contact Ron and he'd be able to help you find the hardward motors, wiring, micro switches, and etc..to get your ship on the water. Cannon system can wait until you have funds... I think I have several home made pump housings in my workshop. I think I can spare one for you..

You'll find in our club we'll do just about anything to get a captain/ship on the water so we can help him get wet....hahaha..

Let us know if we can help..
    Mark

7. lalimerulez

lalimerulez Member

im hoping to get the ship on the water mabyein the 09 season. i might be able to get it on cannon less and stuff for late 08 season. The Garage will start being built next week.