Video New Video on my Channel

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by CURT, May 9, 2013.

1. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Hi Guys I have the latest vid on my Youtube Channel Titled Yamato. This is the first one I made using the Adobe Premier Elements 10 Program . I made a lot of mistakes on it but it turned out decently.
    I currently have a second one I am working Titled Bismarck and Yamato . This one will have on board camera video of both Yamato and BIsmarck. I have made a new Title heading and end credits and am currently editing. Following that I have New Video of Roma and Missouri. Missouri will have on board video of what it is like to sail in very rough water.
    I am learning how to use this program but will get better. The worst part is the Audio as I can't get access to the music I want for the vids unless I pay a small fortune.

Curt

2. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

This is the link http://www.youtube.com/user/16FEET

Curt

3. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

I put 2 new vids on youtube. Both the same but one is standard the other is HD format. HD works better as the details come out better.
    Just type GO PRO BISMARCK, Click 16FEET and it will take you direct to my channel and you can view them there. The new one is called Bismarck and Yamato . I am currently working on one called ROMA . This will be followed by Missouri.

4. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

I put another video on the channel. This one is of the ROMA. I am currently working on Missouri.

5. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

New video update . I have posted the USS Missouri with the Go Pro video aboard the model in the rough water as well in this latest video installment. Enjoy.

6. Beaver

Beaver 2020 Rookie of the Year Admiral (Supporter)

I like your video or the Bismarck and Yamato. It's funny to see the out of scale PT boat running around.
    Keep up the good work,
    Beaver

7. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Curt,
    You need to get a video of all four of you big girls: Bismarck Yamato Roma Missouri!
    Nikki

8. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Thanks. That PT 109 is from an alternate universe where everything small is so much bigger.

9. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

I have pictures of them together but no video of all 4 running simultaneously together. It's hard to get extra Captains to drive them.