No Battle Oct 3-4

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Battle Squadron' started by bb26, Oct 2, 2009.

1. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

There will be no battle this weekend as everyone is busy. Jay's computer is down for a day or two. Hopefully there will some interest for a battle next weekend.

2. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

I am up and running again, next Saturday 10 Oct 1100-1130 ish at the Grove, (weather permitting) let's see how many ships we can get out!
    J

3. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

Tripitz should be there by then would be a great way to shake the bugs out, mogami as back up. Sat. is good, let me know if you need a lift Jay

4. Bob Pottle

Bob Pottle Well-Known Member

Both Gorgon and Minotaur will be battle ready by the 10th.
    Bob

5. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

Hi: Well the Tirpitz should be there this Sat. if all goes well. Progress so far has been slower than normal but the ship will be painted and float tested on Thurs. then the guns installed on Fri. looking forward to running a battleship again

6. Jay Jennings

Hello all, forcast for Sat is rain starting in the am and going all day. I don't know how heavy the rain will be. Should we switch to Sun? (sorry Paul) If anyone heard of rain amounts post it,. Sun is supposed to nice. Thoughts????? We should decide before tomorrow am.
    J

7. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

10 - 15+ mm for Sat. I'm up for Sun. ship should be ready to go

8. Jay Jennings

As you all figured, Sunday is the day since it is raining pretty hard out. Sunday, the Grove at 1100-1130 ish. The snow is quickly approaching, so we need to get out as often as we can.
    J

9. Jay Jennings

Ok here is the deal, if anyone is comimg out on Sunday, you need to post here before 1030 on Sunday. If there is no one else going, we are going to go to the Kinsmen beach here in Sackville, no point going all the way to town. The time remains the same. you can also e-mail me, I'll be checking it all night as I prepare Scharnhorst. Hope to hear from someone.
    J

10. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

Jay: Still have to much to do on the boat to make it battle ready. Havn't even got the pump in yet. I think i need one more day, bit slower than i thought
    so today may be a problem give me a call

11. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

Jay: Mary gave me a hand and its ready to run call me and forget about the other message