Off Market [NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE] Northampton Kit For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by ship crazy, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ship crazy

ship crazy Active Member

[​IMG]For Sale: Northampton Kit + extra parts $300.00 see below + shipping.

2. jstod

jstod Well-Known Member

RE: Northampton Kit For Sale I cannot really tell but is the super structure complete? And what is the spacing for the windows? Last question what does it all include?

3. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

RE: Northampton Kit For Sale It looks like all the superstructure is there and together. There's always more you could add, but that looks to be the min needed for battle.
    The ribs look like they are 3/8". Most are 3" apart. Looks pretty close to how I cut mine out 14 years ago.
    This is a very good class of ship. It's far enough along to be helpfull but not built so poorly that it's in need of a gut and rework. It's a good price for the stuff in the photo. If I didn't have one I'd get it.

4. ship crazy

ship crazy Active Member

RE: Northampton Kit For Sale
    Thanks Bob!
    It is missing the 2 plane launchers, I can add those and 2 turret rings, just need to locate them in my stuff. Has one servo for rudder, one servo for dual poppets, pump, rudder & linkage, 2 motors (380's) with mount, prop shafts, fully done deck with 1/4 turn zdus fasteners. If I don't sell it locally I'll ship at buyers expense.
    Ship Crazy

5. ship crazy

ship crazy Active Member

RE: Northampton Kit For Sale
    No longer for sale, ship is almost ready for sea trials.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.