October Build&Bull at Tugboat's house!!

Discussion in '1/96 Battlestations' started by Tugboat, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

Hey, come one, come all, to Tugboat's house and shop! We will be pursuing several projects and generally having a good time! Some projects to look forward to:

A Richelieu scratch-build that is glorious!!
    Several cruisers getting upkeep!
    A KGV getting overhauled!
    A Kent class hull getting cut and fitted out!
    Some casting of little tiny things! (Never done resin casting? Learn how!)

...and Lord knows what else! We had a blast last time, this one will ROCK!

I will be showing my new Kent and Duke of Edinburgh hulls from Bob P's molds, and maybe some other coolness. See the Yamato secondaries before they disappear to Mark in the frozen North!

As before, the test basin will be open for your use. Too cold to swim in, so don't sink ;)

Burgers and Hotdogs will be provided, if you could bring chips or a dessert that would be very nice. Sodas, sweet tea, and lemonade will be present as well, although if you like condiments other than ketchup or mustard you need to bring them. (Like anyone likes ONIONS anyway)

Directions from Savannah: Take I-16 West, turn off at Exit 127 and follow that road all the way into Statesboro. At the 301 Bypass (aka Veteran's Memorial Parkway), turn right at the light. At the second light, (next to IHOP and Lowe's) turn Right again. Go up the hill in the left lane. About a quarter mile (just after passing the shops out front of Lowe's), turn Left into "Bel Air Estates". Take the first Left in there (Bel Air Rd or Dr or something :) and follow it all the way to the end. Lots of trees, and my house. Drive on up and park anywhere clear. The grass by the shop is a good place to do so (less distance to carry boat stuff).

If you have a GPS navigator and just want to plug in the address, it's:

107 Sherwood Ct
    Statesboro, GA 30461

2. djranier

djranier Well-Known Member

I would like too come, but a bit far for 1 day. :-(