Paul's Bismarck This is for you Curt

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by nelson, Dec 29, 2009.

1. nelson

nelson New Member

Hi,
    I would like to introduce my Bismarck. She was built several years ago. I told Curt (Stokamoto) one day I would build her !
    [​IMG]
    Here she is strutting her stuff, or as Curt would say "Warp Speed" yes I still have that video from Halifax from back in 93, the infamous "Duck Pond"
    [​IMG]
    Here I am sitting beside her, Not bad for a couple of months work.
    [​IMG]
    Next the Mighty Bismarck tackles some Ottawa River chop.
    [​IMG]
    My first battle was against a quickly put together American Ship (Using my Old USS Missouri Hull) I quickly sent her to Davy jones locker.
    [​IMG]
    Cheers
    Paul

2. nelson

nelson New Member

3. nelson

nelson New Member

4. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

Nice photos.
    I espeicially like the one with the waves. North Atlantic i am guessing.
    Mikey

5. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Heyyy Paul. Wow!! Obi wan would be proud. Now you are the Master! lOL. Great work on the Bismarck Paul. This is by far the best work I have seen you do. No more Fires EH?? LOL. gREAT work on the Bis. You are finally master of your domain. The model looks great but wait.... you are missing one important item my friend. The Enisgn... man the ensign.. Didn't our training in the Navy teach you anything??? Get the flags at Modelflags.com.uk Great source for flags.

6. nelson

nelson New Member

Curt,

Thanks. I have come a long way from building Tower Hobbies wooden battleship kits or plastic Yamatos !

7. CURT

CURT Well-Known Member

Lol. Yeah I know. I still got the pictures Paul. Fond memoires for sure. Your old Yamato was destroyed by Bismarck back in 94-95 for Target practice. It served me well. I had no idea that many years ahead I would be have a version that was doing the shooting and sinking it self.