Possible New Battle Sites

Discussion in 'Washington Treaty Combat' started by Gettysburg114th, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Gettysburg114th

Gettysburg114th Well-Known Member

I am getting information together so that I can approach the state for the use of some areas along the banks of the Susquehanna River for battling. I was out riding my bike yesterday and found some interesting areas to have battles. The river is controlled by a dam and I found a couple places were there is no current and it is shallow. I talked to some fishermen that use John boats and they tell me the water is around chest deep. Nice thing about a river is there is no moss.
    More later.

2. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

Well done Bobo.
    We can never have too many battle sites.
    Mikey

3. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

any word on the river battle sites? I'd like to check them out. River water is usually pretty clear, so should make for a nice area.

4. Gettysburg114th

Mike, I contacted the DNR. Nothing yet but, I really don't see a problem. They allow people to hunt in the area.

5. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

you'd think that BBs would be OK, but you never know lol.

6. klibben

klibben Member

I think the biggest problem they would have would be with the fact that we don't recover the BBs... they would sink to the bottom of the pond and stay there.

I'm no fan of river pollution, but within 5 years most of them would be dissolved...

I've been trying to find a good river site to battle in, I think it would be really fun!

7. Gettysburg114th

Kenny,
    I thought about that also but then remembered that they allow people to shoot geese here on the river.

8. Gettysburg114th

DNR says there will be no problem playing the game on the river. I am going to ride bike next week to look for good places.