problem with posting on yahoo

Discussion in 'Midwest Naval Combat Club' started by NASAAN101, Aug 23, 2012.

1. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,
    Are anyone of you on the yahoo sites, getting this massage as well! Sorry, Unable to process request at this time -- error 999. Yahoo! Unfortunately we are unable to process your request at this time. This error is usually temporary. Please try again later. But I can still see the messages on all my sites! but I've signed in and out of yahoo a few times, thing it was just me, but its been happening since last night!
    Nikki

2. rcengr

rcengr Vendor

I just checked Nikki, and I was able to get in without any problems. I checked the logs and didn't see anything that would prevent you from posting. If you can, try logging in with a different computer and see if you still have a problem.

3. mike5334

mike5334 Well-Known Member

Yup. I get that error at times. Usually seems to happen when trying to delete or look at a different email and the web site fails to execute. Yahoo mail has been really flakey the past couple months. It used to be my favorte web mail.

4. NASAAN101

NASAAN101 Well-Known Member

Mark,
    I tried it on both my mom's and Mine Computer! I'll stay off of it for a few weeks! Ok, Its All my RC Boat sites, that i'm getting the message on! But my non-boats site are letting me post! Found away around the Error message, Just e- mail my message to the Site!!!
    Nikki

5. froggyfrenchman

froggyfrenchman Well-Known Member

We are wondering if any of the Midwest folks are having trouble participating on the (Neo) yahoo sites after they yahoo made all of the changes.
    If so, try to contact one of the Dayton area folks via e-mail, landline, or the message delivery system on here so that we can get everyone back on track.
    Mikey