Shearwater 2011

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Battle Squadron' started by Jay Jennings, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    It is that time of year again, yup you guessed it...Shearwater hobby show!! April 2nd & 3rd from 10-4.
    Set up is Friday Apr 1st from 12-9pm (no foolin)
    We will have 5-6 tables to fill, shouldn't be a problem to fill them. I have replied and asked for either the bell spot or the Avenger spot.
    I will be there both days, let's have a good turnout.
    J

2. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

I will be there as well. I think we have some ships to fill tables. i also have some DVD's of out NATS as well as a 2009 US IRCWCC NATS

3. Bob Pottle

Bob Pottle Well-Known Member

I'll have HMS Gorgon and Minotaur ready for display. Maybe the Ibuki, depending on how much progress has been made on it.
    Bob

4. Jay Jennings

Awesome, the more the merrier!
    J

5. Jay Jennings

Talked with Steve Hill and he is willing to be at the show too. He also asked about the Maritime Museum show but I haven't heard anything about it yet.
    Does anyone know if Scott Foster is in town? His US target, I mean Carrier, is a very nice looking model.
    J

6. Craig

Craig Active Member

I may be able to drop in to say hey! But, Unfortunately with work, I am unable to commit to any time t the booth.

7. HMCS

HMCS Active Member

Not sure if I'll be around then or on the boat. I can always drop the Sangamon off if I can't make it, Little Rock too, Iowa is a bit big to be lugging around but if ya need filler it will do the trick.

8. HMCS

HMCS Active Member

Not sure if I'll be around then or on the boat. I can always drop the Sangamon off if I can't make it, Little Rock too, Iowa is a bit big to be lugging around but if ya need filler it will do the trick.

9. Vanguard

Vanguard New Member

Not even sure if this is the right spot it's been so long. I can give a day to help out with the show. this is could be our recruiting opportunity to get more members like me

10. Jay Jennings

DIsaster strikes.
    Unfortunately, I will be on the West Coast for the Show and there is no one who has the available time to take charge and be there for the whole weekend and set up/ tear down so I have had to cancell for NABS this year. Our spot is reserved for next year, I have already talked to the show administrator. It sucks when life gets in the way of important stuff like boats but what can you do.
    J