ship list

Discussion in '1/96 Battlestations' started by Mark, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Mark

Mark Active Member

what happened to them????

2. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

I will find out and get them reposted! Also, with me leaving my full time job, I'll have the time to get the Battlestations! website under our control and then we can post the lists there, too.

3. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

While a full time website is good, I hope the job loss is not problematic.

4. Tugboat

It is, and it isn't. For you, it isn't, because Izzie is going to get worked on this weekend vice me sitting at the monitor desk in the ICU all day. For me, I know that in 7 months, I'm nursing, and that job is always in demand and pays reasonably well. So I can buy more toys. Eventually.

I will be saving my pennies to buy a vacuum rig for making better fiberglass hulls. Not going to be a big moneymaker, but I don't want to spend all the effort on a Surcouf mold and then make so-so hulls. I won't be rc-artwerks, inc anymore (as it costs money to stay incorporated and to file tax returns, etc), but I will still be making hulls. Less of the 1/144 hulls and more of the 1/96 ones (not reducing the 1/144 numbers, just not workingon new ones for a while). I am obligated to do the USS Nevada in 1/144, as a nice guy mailed me the plans in return for me making it. I also think it's a cool ship, which helps. But after the Surcouf and I400 I want to do some cruisers/battlecruisers.

5. JustinScott

JustinScott Well-Known Member

Tuggy, when you get to building your site... talk to me. I have a good idea for you.

BTW, are you getting my emails?

6. Tugboat

I am... I have been crazy busy this week, though. I'll shoot you an email tonite, and try posting the Bearn plans in pdf in the plans section. The pdf program is working well and greatly reduces the footprint (memorywise) of the plans as a bonus.

7. Mark

Mark Active Member

Tug, the I-400 plug could be shipped next month. I haven't had much free time myself, been blasting for West Point Academy in NY and in the process of buying a house (moving in June). also have you been in contact with HT in Japan? I sent him several e-mails and haven't heard a word in 3 weeks

8. Tugboat

I haven't tried in a while, but I'll see if I can get ahold of him. What are you looking for?

9. Mark

Mark Active Member

Ise/Hyuga "as built" plans with the twin stacks, low SS, 6 UW TT, and all those little secondaries

10. Tugboat

Ahhh, yes.Very nice ship. She'd look great in 1/96 :) next to the BBCV Hyuga :)

11. Mark

Mark Active Member

how's progress going with getting the old BS site under control? is going to happen? I'll be doing some final painting and sanding of the I-400 plug as soon as it stops raining here, will post a pic before I mail it to you.

12. Anachronus

Anachronus Well-Known Member

I have reposted them in the files section. Users A-D/Anachronus.