ships that are ready?

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Battle Squadron' started by sinkin321, Jun 8, 2010.

1. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

Ok, with the build session at Jays last weekend it gave me a bit of ambition to get mine on the water. Lutzow is now ready for trials. All systems are in place and work great on the bench, and the new receiver is working. cargo ship has a new radio, new motor and just needs about 200 holes patched up and she is ready to go out and down. Have changed the stucture and it looks good. I will be running both ships at the lake here this weekend and should know how it will go after that. If things go wrong the back up is still Roberts and all systems are working on that one (nice to have a ship you can test in the tub)

2. bb26

bb26 Well-Known Member

The PE has been bench tested and is running fine. It really does need a complete resheet of the hull. The Tennessee build is moving along. I will be plumbing the pneumatics in this week.

3. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

Scharnhorst is ready, as is Nagato (Steve C)
    J

4. Chris Easterbrook

Chris Easterbrook Well-Known Member

I have two new ships ready for this year both are 5.5 units. Both have been fully tested in the water and in combat. There are some new inovations that the new members up here have thought up. One of the ships is a new hull design also. We may have as many as 5 ships here in NB ready by Aug.

5. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

Lutzow has gotten a face lift and a bit taken off the side. Last weekend the ship ran well with the exeption of a pump prblem so that has been fixed. the ship was to wide in the middle by about an inch and a half so the deck was removed and cut down to the right width and replaced. I have redone the water proof box so there are no leaks and have ordered two more of the water proof servos from Maritime hobbies and will replace the dipped ones when they come in. the guns are being changed to alow them to fit better but they fire hard and fast so i will place them perminent and hope for the best. wiring is being tied up off the bottom and boat will trial in a week or so.

6. Chris Easterbrook

Chris Easterbrook Well-Known Member

My Baden and New QE(sorry Bob and Ralph we had no idea you guys were doing a new plug) are ready. The QE has her electronic firing system installed now and my radio has been converted to push button. Graff spee is marked and waiting for cutting but we have several other models to work on so it will be sometime before GS sees any progress.