SMS Seydliz: SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by jmalecki, Jan 6, 2008.

1. jmalecki

jmalecki New Member

Here is a well battled ship. I was going to be in the hobby but there is no group near me to help build. Here are the photos of the SMS Seydliz.

Scale 1:144
    Purchased From: Larry Dingle

Asking: $200.00
    Shipping: $60.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Well-Known Member

RE: SMS Seydliz Thats a pretty good looking boat.

Is it just the hull/super structure and drive train or are there cannons and pump and other random goodies with it too?

3. jmalecki

jmalecki New Member

RE: SMS Seydliz Sorry there is nothing else. She is how I got her from Larry.

4. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

RE: SMS Seydliz John there is a battler in Chicago (JP Marino), I think Crystal Lake is in the Chicago area. I've sent you an e-mail with his info and also put him on to this site.
    Before you sell just know we have a very active MWC club in MN and WI. We'd love to have another guy from Chicago battle with us. We can help you get started. JP needs someone to shoot at.

5. jpmarino

jpmarino Active Member

RE: SMS Seydliz Hello:

My name is John Marino (Jp to most people). I am a rookie MWC captain from Chicago. We don't have much of a club here in Illinois but I'm in the process of trying to put one together. If you are interested, please send me an email.

We do have some great clubs in the surrounding states. Here are pictures from the Port Polar Bear Ice Breaker last summer in Minnesota:

http://www.jpmarino.com/MWC/USSPensacola/Operation-IceBreaker2007Pics.html

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me an email. If I can't answer them, I will find someone who can.

Thank you,
    Jp

6. vizeadmiral

vizeadmiral New Member

RE: SMS Seydliz please contact me if the ship is still for sale thanks

7. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

RE: SMS Seydliz Joe you're back. Don't you already have a dozen in the garage?

8. jmalecki

jmalecki New Member

RE: SMS Seydliz I still have my Chicago. She is nearly complete. Need to figure out how to mount radio box, pump, weapon system. She has been out in the water so I somewhat know how she handles.

9. jpmarino

jpmarino Active Member

RE: SMS Seydliz Nice.

I'd like to start scheduling regular club building meetings starting in late spring or early summer. I'm currently preparing to enter the market to buy a house - the 'regular' meetings will start once this is complete. In the meantime, we will have to improvise (find a meeting place or converse via telephone or email).

I'm also currently looking for a suitable battle pond somewhere in the Chicagoland area. I have a few leads to investigate in early to mid spring. If you know of any ponds, please let me know so we can check them out. With any luck, we could also start holding regular battles in the summer months.

Lastly, you may want to have your email address added to the MWC region 1 list. (Please see http://www.mwci.org/find.shtml for more details on the MWC region lists). Briefly, this is a 'forum-like' email system used by the MWC to ask questions, hold ship discussions, and advertise upcoming meetings and battles. Please let me know if you would like to be added to the list.

Thank you,
    Jp

10. vizeadmiral

vizeadmiral New Member

RE: SMS Seydliz i have a few but there is a need for 2 more ships how are you doing . joe

11. jmalecki

jmalecki New Member

RE: SMS Seydliz *** SOLD ***

12. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

RE: SMS Seydliz Very cool! I hope it runs around sinking many people in it's new owner's hands...

13. Ragresen

Ragresen Member

RE: SMS Seydliz Nice To see ships end up in the hands of new folks. Keep them fighting.