Sold! [SOLD!!!]: 1/96 Battlestations! HSwMS Gustav V

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Kun2112, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Kun2112

Kun2112 Active Member

All,
    I am getting out of the boats for a while and am selling my Battlestations ship. This includes absolutely everything you need to get it on the water, battling, and this boat could be on the water within a day. This ship can currently claim all of the Battlestations sinks in the western hemisphere. (OK, malfunctioning enemy pumps really helped, but I still claim the sinks).
    Build thread: www.rcnavalcombat.com/Forum/tabid/5...fault.aspx
    Action shots: www.rcnavalcombat.com/Forum/tabid/5...fault.aspx
    Included are:
    Two 7/32" dual rotates with depression, two QEV style bow torpedo tubes (single shot), motors, props, dogbones, ESC, chain and sprocket rudder/servo, two sail-winch servos with o-ring linkage, three way depression for each cannon, a servo reverser for one of the turrets so they rotate in opposite directions to converge fire on broadsides, regulator, 16oz tank, BC pump, Hansen Hobbies PERS and relay for the pump switch, firing servos for the mains and torpedoes, two 6.6V 4.6Ah LiFe packs for drive, one 6.6v 3Ah LiFe pack for the pump, one 6V 1.8Ah NiMH and one 6.6V 700mAh LiFe spare for the Rx, a DX8 Tx plus 8ch Rx, two 6ch Rx's (one needs to be tested & bound), one new in box 4ch Rx, multi-chemistry charger with many leads, a hardshell padded travel case for the Tx and charger, and the original box and all contents for the DX8. Oh, and there is an in-scale cloth Swedish Naval Ensign on the aft mast.
    Also includes about 2000 1/4" and 3000 7/32" rounds both in Pelican type waterproof boxes.
    All that said, I was planning to perform a minor refit this season based on what I learned last season:
    Rebuild the forward mast that got shot off (I have spotlights for this), redo the forward cannon mount, switch motors (the baby Wah Ming's ran a little hotter than I like), build main turret covers and barbetts, cut barrels to scale length, replace the secondary turrets for the two secondaries I armed for the first event (they were not worth the trouble and got pulled that night), reseal a portion of the rudder that suffered a very small crack between the plywood layers after a friend's son knocked it off a table pondside at the last event (that was the only damage), and cut some of the "height" off the barrels before the bend so to have greater range on the most horizontal depression setting.
    One of the lifeboats got shot off, but I have spares. On the secondaries, I have an installed servo mount and hollow secondary turrets if you want to arm these with fast gun cannons. The safe switch is covered by a secondary turret so a hit will no shut off CO2. The QEV torps are also plumbed so they will not fire when gas is shut off.
    I am asking $1000 obo for all. Depending on where you live, I can meet you half way, or you would need to pay for shipping.
    Please PM, not checking forum on a regular basis.
    Thanks,
    Dustin
    p.s. If I do not sell it after a while, yes I would be willing to part it out