Sold! [SOLD] BaD Ship Models 1/96 Gato kit, NOS

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by dietzer, Aug 24, 2011.

1. dietzer

dietzer Admiral (Supporter)

Folks,
    I have for sale a BaD Ship Models 1/96 Gato Kit, still in the box. Got this a couple of years ago and finally decided I don't want to build it.
    You can see the kit here: http://www.badshipmodels.com/submarines/submarines.html. It includes everything you see in the picture, including deck gun, conning tower, scopes, props, and fittings. Could be used to make a Battlestations! sub, or a detailed static model.
    Sells new for $199, asking $99+shipping or best offer. Will accept USPS money orders or PayPal + 4%. Will also consider trades.
    Thanks,
    Carl

2. U.S.S. Arazona

U.S.S. Arazona Active Member

RE: BaD Ship Models 1/96 Gato kit, NOS Hey dietzer, I know it's been a while since you posted this, but do you still have the Gato for sale?

3. dietzer

dietzer Admiral (Supporter)

RE: BaD Ship Models 1/96 Gato kit, NOS No, sorry. I traded this off a while ago.

Thanks,

Carl

4. duckie2045

duckie2045 Member

I have this kit now an im not going to get into the 1/96th ships like i had thought so if you would like to buy her please get ahold of me.
    I dont get on here very much so please email me at awippel@century.net and i will get back to you ASAP!
    A DEAL HAS BEEN MADE .