[SOLD] For sale 51" USS SANTA FE American Cruiser

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by couter, Jan 5, 2012.

1. couter

couter New Member

RC Radio Control
    51" ww2 USS Santa Fe
    cO2 Powered BB Gun American Cruiser

[​IMG]

Up for auction we have a custom built radio control co2 powered bb gun American Cruiser Ship.
    Ship is a model of the 1941 USS Santa Fe Cruiser.
    SHIP SHOOTS REAL BBS
    Ship Measures approx 51" long.
    Armament: Two BB Canons
    The ship was purchased in Public Storage Auction. I am not a builder of RC ships and have no experience what so ever.
    The ship has some patch work from where it was shot by another bb gun battleship. No nails or screws are holding the deck in place and it can be lifted right off.
    However the item is complete.
    1 Pump
    Servos, Motors and Props Installed.
    Sorry No Transmitter Included.
    Ship has two small pieces that appear to have been shot off.
    I have not tried to operate the ship not sure if it is in working condition.
    ITEM IS SOLD AS-IS. Please Check The Photos or Email us ASAP I will do my best to answer any questions you might have.

ITEM is on ebay with NO RESERVE WHAT SO EVER... Item can be picked up locally for free shipping. In Central Florida.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE EBAY ADD

2. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

RE: For sale 51" USS SANTA FE American Cruiser I forwarded this to the club mailing list. I think your bids and questions are all from that group.
    What's the weirdest things you've ever found in a locker? I love Storage Wars, is it really like that?

3. couter

couter New Member

RE: For sale 51" USS SANTA FE American Cruiser Show is totally fake. I was at auctions hunters miami and none of the stuff they show was actually true. The room with the horse, the horse was only thing in the room. The hoover craft we never saw that room at all lol.

Weirdest thing I've found is very hard to say... I have found it all. I did buy Aneglo Milliones storage prolly one of the biggest dope dealers of the 20th Century paid 900 and prolly doubled my money nothing special but was pretty weird lol.